Partners and Supporters
The following Chicago aldermen have signed on in support of 100 miles of protected bike lanes:
- Joe Moreno (1st Ward): "I am pleased to help bring this initiative to the 1st Ward. I know that 1st warders will embrace an investment in safe routes and be among the first to take advantage of them."
- Pat Dowell (3rd Ward)
- Toni Foulkes (15th Ward)
- Walter Burnett, Jr. (27th Ward)
- Jason Ervin (28th Ward)
- Ariel Reboyras (30th Ward): "Protected lanes will not only make safer transportation, but also encourage more participation."
- Scott Waguespack (32nd Ward)
- Rey Colon (35th Ward): "The Bikeways phenomenon is about to overtake Chicago. It's an exciting time and I am proud to be a part of it."
- Margaret Laurino (39th Ward)
- Brendan Reilly (42nd Ward)
- Michele Smith (43rd Ward): "Lets make biking safe and easy for all Chicagoans."
- John Arena (45th Ward): "I look forward to bikeways being a key component of the transportation network in Chicago. I am proud to be a partner in this effort."
- James Cappleman (46th Ward): "With 40% of the people in our ward not owning cars, bicycling must be promoted as a safe, viable transportation option. Protected bike lanes are the key to achieving this objective."
- Ameya Pawar (47th Ward)
- Harry Osterman (48th Ward)