Celebrating sustainable transportation in Chicagoland
Thursday, February 16, 2017
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
108 W. Germania Place, Chicago, IL 60610
Active Transportation Alliance's 2017 Awards Reception
- Meet others who support healthy transportation options in Chicagoland.
- Enjoy fine food and beverages.
- Score some great deals at the silent auction.
- Spend the evening in a grand historic space — a Chicago Landmark building that is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Celebrate local sustainable transportation heroes during our awards ceremony.
Will you join us for this memorable occasion?
Register now: Tickets are $175 per person
Business Leader Award: Christopher Burke Engineering — for being a national leader in encouraging biking to work among its employees and its long-term support of local biking.
Business Leader Award: MB Financial Bank — for helping to make MB Bike the Drive an iconic Chicago event and one of the best bike rides in the U.S.
Community Service Award: Slow Roll Chicago — for their tireless efforts to bring attention to the importance of active transportation in all Chicago neighborhoods.
A few of the items you can bid at the silent auction
- One week stay at a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment with private garden in Rome, Italy
- Cubs or Bears tickets
- A jersey signed by the Blackhawk's Artemi Panarin
- A Chicago staycation that includes hotel, food and tickets to local cultural institutions
- Two bikes, both from Trek
All this and a lot more
By transit – Germania Place is less than .4 miles from the Brown Line's Sedgwick station.
By bike – Germania Place is close to the bike lanes on Wells and on Clark, and less than a half mile from the Lakefront Trail.
By carpool – valet parking is available at the parking garage on Germania Place (across the street from our venue) for $22 cash.
Corporation for Interest Rate Management
Christopher Burke Engineering
AAA Auto Club
Steven E. Gross Photography
For sponsorship opportunities or information on purchasing tables, please contact Tom Van Winkle at 312-216-0460 or email@example.com.
Your support is tax deductible, not including the fair market value of the goods and services received. Donors will receive a receipt acknowledging the value of charitable contributions.